- After having cleared the immigration formalities onboard your ship, meet your guide and driver at the pier.
- Enjoy an hour relaxing drive to Taroudant past citrus farms producing and exporting citrus all over the world.
- On the way, stop for a photo opportunity of some goats climbing Argan trees.
- Upon arrival at Tourandant, your will suddenly notice it is half an oasis, full of olive groves, and half citadel, surrounded by ancient ramparts.
- Drive along the ramparts and Medina gates dating to the 16th century.
- Visit the colorful markets of Taroudant famous for its silver jewelry craftsmen.
- Continue to the oasis of Tiout( half an hour drive )
- Meet our local Berber guide Ahmed who will show you the oasis, while your escorting guide is translating. If you have kids, they can ride donkeys while touring the oasis.
- Learn about the locals’ lifestyle, agriculture and irrigation techniques.
- Visit Ahmed’s house, where you can watch his wife cooking a Berber lamb Tagine and Couscous for you.
- Enjoy your lunch at the roof top terrace of Ahmed’s house.
- Drive back to Agadir port where your full day shore excursion will come to an end.
Duration: Full day ( 8 to 12 hours )
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide ( in Marrakech )
- 3 course lunch at a Berber house