Rabat Full day shore excursion from Casablanca
- After clearing the immigration formalities, meet your guide and driver next to the pier
- 1 hour smooth drive to Rabat via the motorway
- Upon arrival at Rabat, the capital of Morocco, visit the esplanade of the royal palace famous for its bronze gates
- Visit Chellah Necropolis abandoned in the 12th century for mysterious reasons
- Stop for lunch at leisure at one of the local cafes in the Medina or the new town.
- Continue your tour of Rabat with a visit of Mohammed V Mausoleum to admire its state of the art architecture.
- Visit Hassan Tower next to the mausoleum, built in the 12th century and considered the landmark or Rabat
- Visit the Andalusian Gardens of Ouday Kasbah
- Depending on your embarkation time, spend some time at leisure drinking a cup of mint tea at a local cafe before driving back to Casablanca.
- Your Rabat full day shore excursion will come to an end at Casablanca harbor.
Duration: Full day ( 8 to 12 hours )
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German,Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide
- Entrance fees to historical sites