Marrakech shore excursion from Casablanca
Duration: Full day ( 8 to 14 hours )
- Meet your driver at the pier
- 3 hours drive to Marrakech
- Meet your guide in Marrakech to start the visit of the most exotic city in Morocco
- Stop in La Koutobia Mosque, the landmark of Marrakech
- Continue to the 18th century Bahia Palace
- Visit the Saadian tombs, where the Saadian Royal family is buried
- Stop for lunch at a local Moroccan restaurant
- Continue to Ben Youssef Medersa, a 15th century Islamic college
- Walk in the labyrinthine streets and colorful Souks of Marrakech
- Visit some artisans workshops
- End your visit of Marrakech at the legendary JamaaElfna Square to watch its amazing street animation, and street food stalls.
- Depending on your timetable, enjoy a cup of Mint tea at Cafe France overlooking the Square
- Say goodbye to your guide and drive back to Marrakech
- Your Marrakech shore excursion from Casablanca will come to an end at Casablanca port.
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German,and Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide ( in Marrakech )
- Entrance fees to historical sites