Marrakech shore excursion from Agadir
- After an early disembarkation, your will be met and greeted by your driver
- Enjoy a relaxing 3 hours drive along the highway to Marrakech
- Upon arrival at Marrakech, meet your guide who will introduce you to the magic of Marrakech
- Start your Marrakech discovery with a stop at La Koutoubia Minaret, the landmark of Marrakech, where you will learn about the religion of 99% of Moroccans, Islam.
- Continue to the Bahia Palace, the 18th century Palace. Its name ‘’ Bahia’’ which means ‘’Brilliance’’ says it all. It was meant to be the greatest palace of its time.
- From here, you will continue to the Saadian tombs, where the Saadian Royal family is buried, and thanks to its great Moroccan architecture, has become a major attraction in Marrakech.
- Enjoy lunch ( at leisure ) at one of the riads in the Medina
- Continue your visit of the ochre city by visiting Ben Youssef Medersa, an Islamic college founded in the 14th century.
- Walk with your guide through the labyrinthine streets and colorful Souks of Marrakech
- Visit some artisan’s workshop: wood working, coppersmiths, leather, jewelry, etc…
- Your walking tour of the Medina will lead you to the legendary JamaaElfna Square where acrobats, snake charmers, fortune tellers, fire eaters, and even teeth pullers are performing in harmony and competing for your attention.
- Depending on your timetable, spend some time at leisure drinking a cup of mint tea at the roof top terrace of Cafe France overlooking the Square.
- Drive back to Agadir port where your Marrakech shore excursion will end.
Duration: Full day ( 8 to 14 hours )
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide ( in Marrakech )
- Entrance fees to historical sites