Half day Tangier shore excursion might be your first introduction to Morocco, or even Africa!! The city itself has recently encountered massive changes, but in the good way. A beautiful new corniche and cruise ship harbor are now ready to be enjoyed by shore excursioneers from all over the world.
Please find below a detailed itinerary of your half day Tangier shore excursion:
Duration: Half a day ( 4 to 5 hours )
- Meet your guide and driver at Tangier port next to the pier
- drive along the coast to Cap Spartel famous for its lighthouse
- Continue to Hercules Caves. The legend says this was where Hercules once separated Europe from Africa!
- Enjoy some stunning views of the strait of Gibraltar while sipping a cup of mint tea at a local cafe
- Drive back to the Medina, to visit the ancient Kasbah, built above the port
- Enjoy a walk at the labyrinthine streets of the Medina to the Grand Succo to watch the locals do their daily shopping activities.
- Visit the Mandoubia garden
- Depending on your embarkation time, spend the rest of the time at one of the cafes in Boulevard de France in the new city before driving to Tangier port.
- End of your half day shore excursion at the pier next to your cruise ship.
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide ( in Marrakech )
- Entrance fees to historical sites