Half day Casablanca shore excursion
- Meet your guide and driver at the pier
- Drive along the corniche full of cafes, restaurants, clubs, shopping malls
- Arrive at Hassan II Mosque ( scheduled visits )
- One hour guided visit of Hassan II Mosque
- Continue to the fancy residential quarter of Anfa
- Visit the United Nations and Arab league squares located in the heart of Casablanca
- Stop at Palais de la justice ( Courthouse )
- Visit the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Casablanca
- Visit the Habouss, the only place in Casablanca, besides Hassan II Mosque where you will admire the Moroccan architecture.
- Depending on your boarding time, spend some time at local cafe for a cup of mint tea.
- Drive back to Casablanca port where your hand day Casablanca shore excursion will come to an end.
Duration: 4 hours ( roughly )
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German,Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide
- Entrance fees to Hassan II Mosque ( in rare occasions, the visit of the Mosque is restricted due to heads of states visits )