- Meet your guide and driver at the pier after clearing the customs formalities
- Drive up the hill above the port to the Kasbah of Agadir Oufella the only site that escaped the earth quake that struck the city in 1960
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the harbor, the marina and the beach resort
- Drive to Souk Elhad, the local Berber market, where locals purchase their daily needs, from vegetables and spices, to clothing and silverware
- Spend some time at leisure – depending on your timetable – at one of the beach front cafes before you drive back to Agadir port.
- Your half-day Agadir shore excursion will come to an end at the port next to your ship.
Duration: Half a day ( 4 hours )
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide ( in Marrakech )