Duration: Full day ( 8 to 12 hours )
- Meet your guide and driver next to the ship after clearing the customs formalities
- Drive along La Corniche of Casablanca and stop at Hassan II Mosque for an outside visit
- a relaxing 60 minutes drive to the sleepy backwater fortified village built by the Portuguese
- Stop for a panoramic view of the village squeezed in between the river and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Walk with your guide in the tiny labyrinthine streets with its whitewashed walls
- Visit the 16th century synagogue and church
- Lunch at leisure can be taken at a local seafood restaurant, or the nearby Mazagan Beach Resort.
- Continue to Eljadida, once known as Mazagan and recently listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Walk inside the fortified Medina built by the Portuguese
- Visit the Cistern, considered the landmark of Eljadida
- Visit the fishermen port
- Depending on your schedule, enjoy the sunset at one of the local seaside cafes before driving back to Casablanca
- Tour Azemmour&Eljadida shore excursion will end at the pier of Casablanca port.
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide
- Entrance fees to historical sites