Chefchaouen shore excursion from Tangier is the best port trip activity you could opt for if your cruise ship is docking for at least 8 hours in Tangier. Chefchaouen is world known for its blue washed walls and amazing colorful locals’ costumes.
The Medina is pretty small and easy to explore. Please find below a detailed itinerary for your Chefchaouen shore excursion from Tangier:
Duration: Full day ( 8 to 12 hours )
- Meet your driver and guide at the port next to the pier to start your Chaouen shore excursion from Tangier
- Cross the Rif Mountains to Chaouen( 2 hours ) and enjoy some spectacular views
- Upon arrival at Chaouen, walk in there labyrinthine lime washed streets of the holy city of Chaouen to witness the Berber, Moorish and Arab heritage of Chaouen
- Lunch will be served at leisure at one of the riads’ roof top terrace
- drive to Ras Elma, the famous mineral water source
- Depending on your embarkation time, enjoy a cup of mint tea at a local cafe watching locals passing by before your drive back to Tangier
- Your full day Chefchaouen shore excursion from Tangier will come to an end at Tangier port.
Available guiding languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German,Portuguese.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Licensed skillful guide ( in Marrakech )
- Entrance fees to historical sites